In January some of our team traveled to Salt Lake City, Utah for ALT summit. To say our team had a great time would be an understatement! In addition to having a great time, meeting new people and networking Summer managed to attend a few sessions and gather some great information to share with our community.
Here are 7 tips and tricks to help increase your Pinterest following.
- 1. Have a minimum of 30-35 pins on a board.
- 2. Move current holiday boards to the top of account and switch when the holiday passes.
- 3. Notice which pins are doing well and pin those posts to more boards, using a different photo.
- 4. Share the love: re-pin, like and comment.
- 5. Look at what the people you are following are pinning and use those themes to create blog content.
- 6. Pink, red and orange colored images do best.
- 7. When composing description type in your keyword to the search bar and see what the most searched keywords are that show up underneath. Use those in your description to make them relevant.