1. If you have a Silhouette or Cricket you can quickly personalize a store bought candle into a beautiful gift. Perfect for your neighbor, sister-in-law or a last minute guest addition to your holiday dinner.
2. These coasters are cute and easy to make! You could stencil on any design. Don’t want a holiday theme, how about an initial. Quick and easy personalized gifts anyone would love.
3. Need a last minute hostess gift? How about a nice bottle of wine + a succulent plant. The succulent will last way longer than a bouquet of flowers.
4. Head to the dollar store, grab 4 wine glasses and with Sharpie markers you can create personalized wine glasses your BFF is bound to love.
5. Ice cream sundae in a box. Everything can be bought at the grocery store, put in cute jars or baggies and you have a fun gift any family would love!