Hi everyone, Alissa here, Chief Strategy Officer for Pollinate Media.
It’s hard to believe Christmas has passed us by, in what seemed like a flash, and I find myself looking forward to 2013 and all it has to hold. This year has been an incredible one, filled with so many unexpected, yet wonderful adventures. Now I’m not one for making resolutions, but I do have some big goals for myself this year, both personally + professionally.
Looking forward to 2013, here are some of my goals:
- Be more committed to shutting work down at the end of the day to spend time with my family
- Commit to a healthier lifestyle. I really want to eat better + work out more. I think when you’re in a job that requires a great deal of attention to detail maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important for your energy level.
- Make time for my friends. It’s so easy to be “busy,” but what is success if you don’t have friends to share it with.
- I’d love to be more involved with Sole Hope and plan a trip to Uganda with my husband in 2013.
- Continue to have the courage to share my heart on my blog. I believe that we never know when God is going to touch someones life through our testimony.
So what are some of your goals for this year? Are you good at achieving goals you set for yourself?